Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thank You


The moment you accept what you’ve tried to avoid, is the moment you begin to grieve. When you’ve accepted your grief, you begin to see hope. When you begin to see hope, you can give your heart in its purest form. Never lose hope and always see love.

I’m truly taken back by the enormous amount of love and support I’ve received from friends and readers. You inspire me to remember my compassionate nature. You remind me that I’m not alone, that we are all never alone. Suffering can blind your soul from love. Yet I believe a person needs to love in order to live free. Love for yourself and love for everyone else. We all have strength, but we’re a hell of a lot stronger together.

Thank you for sharing your strength. 


Love and happiness,

~Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment